CCU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Coal City University (CCU), Enugu, is now accepting applications for admission into its undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See below the courses, requirements, and how to apply for the CCU post-UTME form.
Coal City University (CCU) Undergraduate Courses
FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology/Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.A. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Taxation
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/English
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/Religious Studies
- B. Ed. Business Education
- B. Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
- B. Ed. Educational Management
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B. Ed. Primary Education
- B. Ed. Social Studies
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Biology
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Economics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Political Science
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
Coal City University (CCU) Admission Requirements
All candidates applying must have the minimum required cut-off mark in UTME and a minimum of 5 Credits O’Level result in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics (except Political Science department where D7 is accepted in Mathematics) and not more than two sittings in WAEC.
How to Apply for Coal City University (CCU) Post UTME Form
All candidates who are desirous of gaining admission into Coal City University Enugu in the 2023/2024 admissions exercise are invited to commence online registration for screening.
Step 1 – Change of Institution
You are expected to choose Coal City University as your first choice the university while sitting for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board’s (JAMB) Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). However, if you did not choose CCU at the initial stage, you have the opportunity to do a change of institutions. This process can only be done at a Computer Based Testing (CBT) center or any JAMB Office Nationwide.
NOTE: This process CAN NOT be done at a cyber cafe.
Step 2 – Upload of O’Level Result
Currently, admissions are only issued to candidates whose O’Level results are available to JAMB. To ensure you don’t miss the opportunity of gaining admission into Coal City University, make sure you upload your result at JAMB Portal using the services of a CBT Center or any JAMB Office. For the avoidance of doubt, kindly download JAMB CAPS MOBILE from your play store and register to also monitor your admission process.
Step 3 – Print out your Original JAMB Result
Step 4 – Apply to CCU
While on the Portal, click on the “Apply for a Degree Programme”; link to generate an invoice for the payment of the application fee of NGN2,000. Select your application type, enter your JAMB Registration Number, and click on submit.
Step 5 – Print Application Form
Step 6 – Accept and Print the Admission Letter
For more information on Admission Visit admissions.ccu.edu.ng.