Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form for the 2023/2024 academic session. Ede Poly post UTME form is now available online. See the available courses, eligibility, cut-off mark, and how to apply below.
This is to let everyone know that they can apply for the post-UTME screening exercise if they made Federal Polytechnic Ede their top option in the 2023/2024 UTME and received a score of 120 or above.
- Federal Poly Daura Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Damaturu Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Form
is Ede Poly Form Out for 2023?
This is to inform all suitable candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Ede (EdePoly) as the institution of choice in the 2023 UTME to its Post UTME screening exercise.
How much is the Federal Polytechnic Ede Post UTME Form?
Edepoly Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Edepoly Post UTME
- All candidates must have taken the 20223 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as their FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates awaiting O’level Results can apply
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Ede Post UTME Form
Interested candidates are required to visit the institution’s website https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/ to apply.
Application forms which attract N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, and detailed information about the program’s entry requirement, mode of payment and registration are available online at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
Payment will be effected using any Remita Payment methods ( Master card. Bank Payment. Online Payment. Internet Banking. ATM. remita app etc.)
- All your O’level Results should be filled out online.
- A current and active phone number is required.
- Current and active email is required.
The application closes soon.
Helplines are: 07086748618, 09066072804, 08104895579 and 08066503876
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Leave a Reply