FUBK Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2022: The application form for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise at Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available. This page explains how to get a FUBK post-UTME form, as well as eligibility for screening and other information.
Is FUBK post Utme form Out?
Applications are being taken from adequately qualified applicants for admission to the Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBKnumerous )’s undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
How much is Federal University Birnin, Kebbi Post UTME Form
FUBK (Federal University Birnin, Kebbi) post-UTME form cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the money is non–refundable. However, you will be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Eligibility/ Requirement for FUBK post Utme form
- UTME Candidates: FUBK cut-off mark is 160 points and above. The university management requires applicants to make the institution their first choice if they wish to be considered for admission.
- Direct Entry Candidates: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and had a minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized Institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise.
How to Apply for FUBK Post UTME Form
- VISIT THE PORTAL AND SIGN-IN: Visit the PUTME portal on https://putme.fubk.edu.ng/. Use your JAMB number as username, and the State of Origin as the default password. If you cannot log in with these details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD: On successful login, confirm that the Applicant’s details displayed matches your information; otherwise, log out and email email@example.com Proceed to enter a new password, then confirm the new password and click on Update Password.
- UPDATE BIODATA: You will be redirected to the Biodata page. Please confirm that the displayed information is correct; otherwise, log out and email firstname.lastname@example.org Update your date of birth and local government of Origin, then click on Update Biodata.
- UPDATE CONTACT ADDRESS: Provide your correct and active contact address information for yourself and you’re next of kin. These include email, phone, and home address. This is particularly important because we will contact you via this information when the date for the next step in the screening exercise is fixed.
- UPDATE O’LEVEL RESULT: Provide your SSCE results information with the correct Center number, Examination number, and year the examination was taken. Only five (5) subjects and their grades are required for each sitting. If you have only 1 sitting, complete the First sitting section ONLY, otherwise complete both.
- GENERATE INVOICE: Click on the PUTME Screening button on the left tab to display your Invoice Information. Click on the Pay via Remita button to generate your Invoice. You can pay using any of the Payment options when payment is made, log in to the portal to confirm your payment to proceed with your registration.
- COMPLETE REGISTRATION: Click on Proceed button after confirming your payment to complete your registration. You will be required to upload your passport and agree to the terms and conditions to be able to submit your application finally. After this, you can NOT update your application, so please be absolutely sure before proceeding to do this.
- PRINT YOUR DOCUMENTS: Upon successfully submitting the PUTME registration application, you will now be able to print your payment receipt and registration slip. You can always reprint them by revisiting the portal. Read the announcement on this page carefully to NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address.
- DO NOT VISIT THE UNIVERSITY: Do NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address. The actual dates for the PUTME screening will be communicated to you via your provided email address and that of your Next of kin. We will also update this information on the University website and other Official channels of University.