UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out: Have been searching for the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME form and the requirement needed to apply to the university, and you are currently right page. In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about UNIABUJA post UTME including Eligibility, Deadline, Form Price, and how to obtain the form.
University of Abuja, UNIABUJA post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. UNIABUJA Post UTME Form is now available for purchase online. Candidates who sat for the UTME in 2022/2023 and selected the University of Abuja as their first option are asked to participate in an online Post UTME Screening from Monday,
- UNIABUJA Student Portal Login | University of Abuja Student Portal
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME Screening Result for 2021/2022 is Out
How much is the University of Abuja Post UTME Form?
UNIABUJA (University of Abuja) The charge for the post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the money is non-refundable. However, you will be forced to pay relevant bank charges.
University of Abuja Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2022/2023 UTME;
- Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to the University of Abuja as their first choice;
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2021
- Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply.”
- Click the Undergraduate link on the left pane
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details.”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as a password
- Click on “Login to dashboard”
- Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt, and exam schedule
Also Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on the JAMB Portal. For support, contact email@example.com