FUTA Student Portal Login: Are you looking for a way to log into the FUTA student portal? Do you want to log in to the FUTA admissions, undergraduate, Ph.D., or transcript portals? If you answered yes, I‘m delighted to greet you as you read this post on the FUTA portal.
FUTA Student Portal
The Federal University of Technology Akure established this portal to provide the general public with the most up-to-date information about the university and to facilitate transactions between those applying for admission and those who have been admitted.
What You Can Do on FUTA Portal (futa.edu.ng)
As a prospective student of the Federal University of Technology Akure FUTA, You need the student portal to perform different activities such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission, ETC. all this can only be done at the FUTA portal. also, Students note that there are different portals for activities. we have provided links that will lead you to the portal below.
Full List of FUTA Portal / Website
You can use a computer or a mobile device to visit and access the Federal University of Technology, Akure School Website at this link:
- FUTA Undergraduate Student Portal: https://www.futa.edu.ng
- FUTA E-Learning Portal: http://elearning.futa.edu.ng/
- FUTA Campus Portal: https://www.futa.edu.ng
- FUTA Post Graduate Portal: https://www.futa.edu.ng
- FUTA Main Website: www.futa.edu.ng
- FUTA Basic Studies (Pre-degree) Portal: https://www.futa.edu.ng
- FUTA Programmes Portal: https://www.futa.edu.ng
- FUTA Registrar Email Address: email@example.com
How to Login to FUTA Student Portal
- Login using your JAMB Registration Number (for new students only) OR Matric Number (for returning students) as your Username and your Surname (in CAPITAL OR UPPERCASE) as Password.
- Before you can advance, you must provide a valid email address and phone number, as well as update your password.
- If you forget your password, go to “Get it Here” and enter your JAMB Registration OR Matric Number,
- your registered email address and phone number, and your new password, then click “Send” to have your password changed and sent to your registered phone number and email address.
How to Register Courses on FUTA Portal
- Log in to your FUTA student account.
- Select Course Registration.
- You must have paid and confirmed your SCHOOL FEE in order to be eligible for course registration.
- Your courses will be displayed for Fresh Students to select suitably, submit, print, and present to your Level Registration Office for approval.
- Returning Students will see their courses listed for them to submit, print, and show to their Level
- Registration Office for approval.
- Following approval, you must print another copy, present it for approval, and submit it to your department.