The Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session is out and now available online. on this page, we will show you how to check your name on the list without stress.
Are you an aspiring student looking to gain admission into the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI)? Are you curious about the admission list and how it works? Look no further as this article will provide you with all the information you need.
Firstly, it is important to note that admission into FUWUKARI is highly competitive, as the university strives to maintain high academic standards. Admission is based on merit, and candidates are expected to meet certain requirements before they can be considered for admission.
The FUWUKARI admission list is a comprehensive list of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the university. The list is usually released by the university’s admission office after the screening exercise has been completed.
To check the FUWUKARI admission list, candidates are required to visit the university’s website and follow the instructions provided. Alternatively, candidates can visit the university’s admission office to check their admission status.
Is Fuwukari admission list out?
The admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been announced by the administrators of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI).
The names of individuals given provisional admission into the university’s different undergraduate programs are listed on the FUWUKARI 2023/2024 academic session admission list. Candidates who participated in the post-UTME screening exercise at the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) may now check their admission status online.
How to Check FUWUKARI Admission List
- Go to the FUWUKARI Admission status-checking portal at https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ and ‘Surname’ in the required columns.
- Click the ‘Login’ button.
- Finally, locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ from the menu list to access your FUWUKARI admission status.
How to Check FUWUKARI Merit / Supplementary List on Jamb Portal
- First, you must go to the JAMB CAPS @ http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns
- Click on Access my CAPS
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your FUWUKARI admission status.
Congratulations to those who were admitted into the Federal University Wukari Academy session 2023/2024.
After Admission What Next?
- Pay for acceptance and tuition fee
- Print your admission letter
- Pay for accommodation/hostel fee
- Get ready to resume the 2023/2024 academic session