ZAMSUT Admission List 2022/2023 Is Out: The Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) admission list of candidates admitted into the university’s first-degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. below we will guide you on how to check your name on the list so read here to have full information.
This is to notify all applicants who submitted for admission into the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) first-degree programs during the 2022/2023 academic session that their admission status may now be checked.
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Admission List
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Admission List
- FUNAAB Admission List
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission List
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission List
How to Check ZAMSUT Admission List
To check your name follow the procedure outlined below to see if the list is uploaded to the university website.
- First, you must visit the university admission portal at http://www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng/
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns (your JAMB registration is your username and password)
- Click on the “Applicant” tab and then click on “Evidence of Admission” to access your ZAMSUT admission status.
How to Check ZAMSUT Admission List on Jamb Portal
CURRENTLY, ZAMSUT prospective students can only access their ZAMSUT admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ZAMSUT admission status.
Leave a Reply