Akwa Ibom Schools of Nursing Admission List 2023/2024 is Out: This is to inform the general public that the Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. All candidates who apply for the admission form should read the guidelines below to check their names on the admission list.
Latest News on Akwa Ibom Schools of Nursing Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Schools of Nursing, Anua, Eket, and Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State that they can now check their admission status.
SON, Anua-Uyo, SON, Eket, SON, Ikot-Ekpene Entrance Exam Result (Admission List) 2023/2024: Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Basic and General Nursing Entrance Examination Result / Admission List, Collection of Admission Letters, Resumption and Lecture Commencement Date for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Admission List
- Kebbi State College Of Nursing Sciences (KBCONS) Admission List
- Nigerian Air Force Secondary School Admission List
- NMS Zaria Admission List
How to Check Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Admission List 2022
Admission lists for the Schools of Nursing in Anua, Eket, and Ikot Ekpene have been posted on the notice boards within the schools’ grounds as of the time of publishing.
Akwa Ibom state Schools of Nursing comprises the following listed below.
- School of Nursing (SON), Anua-Uyo
- School of Nursing (SON), Eket
- School of Nursing (SON) Ikot-Ekpene
Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination Result (Admission List) 2022/2023
The list contains names of candidates who were successful at the entrance examination which was held on
5th March 2022 and granted admission into the various Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Basic and General Nursing Programmes.
Candidates are to proceed to the Nursing Services Directorate office between the hours of 9 am – 3 pm to check and confirm their names
NB: Admission letters will be issued from
28th March – 1st April 2022 between the hours of 9:00 am to 3:00 pm daily excluding weekends and public holidays with the following:
- Two photocopies of WAEC or NECO results ( Certificate/online).
- Candidates awaiting either the 2022 WAEC or NECO can submit their online results.
- The file is given to you during the registration.
- One recent color passport photograph per result.
- Processing fee of N3,000 Naira only.
- Verification fee WAEC N5,000 naira per Certificate and NECO N7,000 naira per Certificate.
- Customized file: N500 naira only.
Please will another form be out this 2022 for school of nursing