Imo State IMSUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal: the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board is actively employing appropriate and qualified Imo state residents for IMSUBEB teaching positions in Nigeria. Would you want to learn more about the requirements and how to apply for IMSUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024? If you answered yes, then you‘ve come to the perfect spot. This article will teach you how to apply for a job without worry.
Imo State SUBEB Recruitment Portal 2023
To receive all of this information, you’ll have to read all the way to the conclusion. Put your sluggishness aside and make sure you complete reading this article. Isn’t it straightforward? This brings us to the end of our conversation.
The content we’ve gathered here on how to apply for a position with the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board is accurate, and it necessitates a careful approach. This is crucial for your recruitment efforts at the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board to be successful.
Requirements for IMSUBEB Recruitment Form 2023
Candidates must complete the following requirements before filling out the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment form:
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O’level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- An NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption (for first-degree holders) is required.
- Applicants must submit photocopies of their application, all credentials (including FSLC), a birth certificate, a curriculum vitae (CV), a letter of identification from the Traditional Ruler/LGA, and a passport photograph as described in (1) above.
How to Apply for IMSUBEB Recruitment Form 2023
All prospective candidates for IMSUBEB Recruitment must send their applications and credentials to the office address shown below.
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board,
Owerri, Imo State.
The application must be typewritten and addressed to the Executive Chairman of the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board in Owerri. The position for which you are applying should be clearly indicated in the application and written in block letters on the left-hand side.
Leave a Reply