NMS Zaria Admission List 2023/2024 is Out: This is to inform all applicants that the NMS Zaria 2023 admission list of successful candidates into JS 1 of the school is out and the list contains all candidates who have successfully passed the interview screening. Check below for more details.
Latest News on NMS Admission List 2023
The Chief of Army Staff has authorized the preliminary offer of admission to the Nigerian Military School (NMS) as JSS1 Boys for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. Log in to the NMS Application Forms Portal at https://nms1954.sch.ng/candidates/ to get their Admission Letters, Prospectus, Acceptance, and Parental Status Data Forms. Parents must also sign the letter of Undertaking and Consent. These are part of the registration documentation. Any newly admitted Boy with missing documentation will be denied registration.
Nigerian Military School (NMS) Admission List into JSS1 2023/2024 | Download in PDF
For all applicants whose names are on the NMS admission list, the parents must report to NMS to get their admission letter and prospectus. , candidates must register for academic activity.
The successful candidates at the Nigerian Military School (NMS) Entrance Examination are scheduled for a Selection Board Interview at NMS, Zaria. All candidates are to report to the School unfailingly
|2022-1586BA||BARNABAS GABRIEL SHEMWA|
|2022-2674SY||MAKAMA SHEKWONYADU ABLE|
|2022-667FP||SHUAIBU NAJEEB ATTE|
|2022-509DH||USMAN MUBARAK SEIDU|
|2022-346JN||HABAKKU SHEKWOLO AKUBYAZHI|
|2022-038XN||ABDULHAFIZ HARUNA MOHAMMED|
|2022-2289FQ||KABIR FAIZ YUSUF|
|2022-3351CL||WASHIMA MYILATER WASHIMA|
|2022-2792EP||JIBRIN SHAWILLU MOHAMMED|
|2022-1189VJ||BAKO DAVID SHEKWOSHIYIBWALO|
|2022-1514UB||SUNDAY ADAYILO MITOZAHOYIN|
|2022-409SP||DOGONYARO DANIEL LOT|
|2022-636IK||SHUAIBU MUBARAK HASSAN|
|2022-789DC||MOHAMMED SALIHU JIBRIN|
|2022-2590EB||GOMNA GODWIN AONDOFA|
|2022-1731GV||SAIDU YUSUF PAI|
How to Print Nigerian Military School (NMS) Zaria Admission Letter,
- Kindly log on to the NMS Zaria admission portal via https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/new-admissions/
- Type your Entrance Examination Number in the Box provided
- Finally, click on the Login Button to access your admission letter and other documents.
- Visit the School for the Collection of the Admission letter and prospectus.
For inquiries, call 090 5552 2283 or 090 5552 2284.
1. Consequent to your performance at the recent Selection Board held at the Nigerian Military School (NMS) Zaria, the Chief of Army Staff has approved your admission into the School. You will be required to present the original copies of your certificates and your Local Government or State of Origin Certificate before you are registered. Failure to present the original copies of these certificates or the presentation of any forged document will automatically disqualify you from admission into NMS. After documentation, you would be quartered and undertake your academic studies.
2. During your training in NMS, you will be subjected to academic and military training for 6 years.
You are to note that during and after your training in NMS, neither you nor your parents, individual or group, will initiate any legal action against the School as a result of administrative or disciplinary action against you.
3. If you accept this offer, you are to report to NMS will be considered that you rescind the offer and your place will be given to a candidate on the reserve list. A copy of the Prospectus is enclosed for your perusal and strict compliance. You are also to complete the attached Acceptance Form. Your parents must also peruse for proper understanding and sign the Letter of Undertaking as well as the Consent Form for submission on reporting to the School.
Congratulations on Your Admission Offer!
Successful candidates who fail to report by the deadline will be considered to have forfeited their admission, and their place will be filled from the reserve list.
Requirements for NMS Interview
Each shortlisted candidate is to come along with the following items:
- Original copy of the birth certificate.
- Original copy of Local Government and State of origin certificate.
- Primary school certificate and testimonial.
- Original copy of Examination photo card printed from this portal.
- Clear passport photographs (4 copies).
- Chest X-ray and film from a government or military hospital.
- A Medical certificate of fitness from a government or military hospital.
- White vest – 2.
- White short knickers – 2 pairs.
- White canvas – 1 pair.
- White socks – 2 pairs.
- Bathroom Slippers – 1 pair.
- Cutlery – 1 set.
- Writing materials.
- Eating utensils.
- Blanket – 1.
- Bucket – 1.
- Broom – 1.
- Mosquito Net – 1.
- Bedsheet – 1.
- Face mask – 2
- Administration fees ₦11,000.00 (eleven thousand naira) cash.