NRC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.nrc.gov.ng: With joy in our hearts we want to inform you that the Nigerian railway corporation recruitment is ongoing, This post will lead you through literally the entire process of obtaining the recruitment form. Remember that you may always apply for an NRC job via the NRC recruiting portal/website www.nrc.gov.ng and if successful, you will be shortlisted.
NRC Recruitment Form
To prevent being duped out of your hard-earned money, keep in mind that the NRC recruiting application is completely free.
On the application portal, the NRC recruiting form will be accessible soon. The application form is only available online through the Nigerian Railway Corporation’s employment page.
NRC Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Additionally, having a strong understanding of ICT and how to utilize computer basic software for work and appropriate delivery of various duties as required by the firm will be a plus.
How to Apply for NRC Recruitment
To apply for the NRC recruiting, go to www.nrc.gov.ng and fill out the application form. You should also keep an eye on this website for any further instructions or updates on the progress of your application.
To submit your application, follow the steps below.
- Visit www.nrc.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the NRC login portal
- Upload credentials
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.