Today we are going to give you latest information on Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form & Portal | www.judicial.gov.gh/careers/ | Judicial Service of Ghana Salary Structure.
This page was created to provide complete implementation guidance. The recruitment job portal, eligibility conditions, application deadlines, and instructions for applying may all be found as you read further. You can also examine all of the documents required for hiring as well as information on how to submit your application successfully.
- Ghana Prison Service Recruitment
- Ghana Navy Recruitment
- NACOB Ghana Recruitment
- ECG Ghana Recruitment
The Judicial Service of Ghana is yet to commence recruitment this year. However, we will do our best to keep you updated as soon as recruitment begins, but for the time being, we advise you not to believe anyone who claims otherwise or that recruitment for the Judicial Service of Ghana 2022 has commenced.
Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Additionally, having a strong understanding of ICT and how to utilize computer basic software for work and appropriate delivery of various duties as required by the firm will be a plus.
How to Apply for Judicial Service Ghana Recruitment 2022
Visit www.judicial.gov.gh/careers/ to put out an application for this post. Additionally, keep monitoring this page for updates on your application’s status and extra instructions.
Interested parties should also complete a standard Application Form and enclose all required documentation:
- A CV with names and addresses of three (3) referees;
- Copies of Qualifying Certificates, Certificates of Enrollment and Bachelor’s Degree Certificates, etc.
- Evidence of completion of National Service
The application forms should be submitted to
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
P. O. Box 119
Judicial Service of Ghana Salary Structure
the majority of Ghana’s judicial employees will make between GH 936 and GH 6,663 per month. A Judge should anticipate starting up with a monthly salary of between GH936 and GH3,039 net. After five years of service, this translates to between GHC 1,512 and GHC 4,804 a month for a 40-hour workweek.
Simply share your thoughts about the Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2022 in the comments section below this post so that we can keep you informed frequently.