Ghana Navy Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal: Do you want to be a part of the Ghana Navy? If so, be sure to read this article all the way to the conclusion to learn everything you need to know to be considered for the Ghana Navy Recruitment.
The Ghanaian Armed Forces (GAF), which are administered by the Ghanaian Ministry of Defence MoD, include the Ghanaian Navy, Ghanaian Army (GA), and Ghanaian Air Force (GHF). The primary goal in employment is to lead our course and to provide more opportunities for Ghanaian youth, including graduates and undergraduates.
- ECG Ghana Recruitment
- NACOB Ghana Recruitment
- Ghana Navy Recruitment
- How to Apply for Ghana Visa on Arrival
The following are the requirements for joining the Ghana Navy. As a result, all applicants for Ghanaian Navy recruitment must have one or more of the following qualifications:
- All applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth.
- Must have a good character.
- The candidate must not be less than 20 years and not more than 25 years.
- You should be medically and physically fit by the Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- BECE: Must have six (6) passes at BECE including English and Mathematics.
- Six credits: (Not less than C6) including Core English, Core Mathematics, and Core Science at WASSCE.
- All applicants should not be married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- All applicants must be of a minimum height of 1.68m (5’ 6”) for males and 1.57m (5’ 2”) for females.
Please keep in mind that the Ghana Navy Recruitment Application Sort 2023 – 2024 is not yet available online; DISREGARD any form of advertisement you come across. This article will be updated as soon as the form is active.
As a result, interested candidates should take note of the following information on the application process. The applications are free. Applicants may only apply once.
Please be aware that the Newsflasarena has no affiliation with the Ghana Navy. We do not recruit for the Ghana Navy, nor do we organize aptitude tests or choose successful applicants. As a result, this material is merely informative.
Visit the official website at https://mod.gov.gh/ to apply for the Ghana Navy recruitment exercise.
Choose a position that is open and fill out all of the prerequisites. Submit and print the reference form, if applicable.
Successful candidates’ names will be published, and they will be approached for further recruitment and interviews.
Ghana ranks for rating officers
1. Master Chief Petty Officer
2. Fleet Chief Petty Officer
3. Chief Petty Officer Class I
4. Chief Petty Officer Class II
5. Petty Officer Class I
6. Petty Officer Class II
7. Leading Seaman
8. Able Seaman Class I
9. Able Seaman Class II
10. Ordinary Seaman
Meanwhile, at this point, we are going to outline all the ranks. It is very important that you know all the ranks as well.
7. Lieutenant Commander
10. Acting Sub-Lieutenant
The Ghana Navy salary structure, like the Ghana Army salary structure, is exclusively determined by your military rank. That is to say, the higher your rank, the more money you will earn. The greater the rank, the more responsibility there is.
As a result, the Ghana Navy’s salary is not made public, but based on our research, the lowest-ranking officer in the Ghana Navy earns 1000 GHC per month.