KDF Shortlisted Candidates: Are you aware that the Kenya Defence Forces KDF recruitment of shortlisted candidates is out? read here as we will show you how to download and check the KDF list of shortlisted candidates with ease. this article also contains information regards to the screening date for applicants who have seen their names on the list that has been released.
I guess you have been wondering where can I check the list of KDF shortlisted candidates, yes the answer will be given to you right here free of charge. Our core responsibility is to acquaint applicants who applied for the recruitment with information about the KDF recruitment shortlisted candidates.
- Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- Ukraine Visa online Application Form
- Latest List of Countries Offering Visa Lottery | Check Full List Here
- How To Reset Your DSTV Decoder After Payment | Easy Guide
You can check the list of KDF shortlisted candidates if you adhere to the instruction given on the page. applicants should note that the List of Kenya Defence Forces KDF has been uploaded online at the application portal. but before you can access the list there are steps you need to follow.
Requirements for Selection of KDF Shortlist Pdf
Be a Kenyan citizen with no dual citizenship.
- Be in possession of a valid Kenyan National Identity Card (ID). Additionally,
- Four (4) copies of the National Identity Card and PIN Certificate will be required.
- Age – Between 18 and 26 years old for GSO Cadets, General Duty Recruits
- and Tradesmen/women with Certificate/Government Trade Test, not above 30
- years for Specialist Officers, Tradesmen/women with Diploma, and not above
39 years for Chaplains/Imams.
- Be physically and medically fit in accordance with the KDF standards.
- Have no criminal record.
- Minimum Height; Men 1.60m (5ft 3in), Women 1.52m (5ft).
- Minimum Weight; Men54.55 Kg (120 lb), Women 50.00 Kg (110 lb).
- Female candidates must NOT be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during the entire duration of training.
- Specialist Officers and Tradesmen/women should have a minimum of two (2) years of practising experience in their field of specialization from the date of registration with the relevant regulatory/statutory body in Kenya.
Shortlisted candidates are to be screened for employment in the following positions.
- Air Traffic Control Officer
- Business Manager
- Co-operative/Insurance Expert
- Disaster Management
- Environmental Specialist
- Financial Management
- Fire Officer
- Flight Safety Officer
- Food Production
- Information Technology
- Meteorology Engineer
- Personnel Records Management
- Physical Fitness Expert/Trainer
- Provost Officer
- Sports Management
- Stores Management and Procurement
- Textile Technologist
- Software Developer
- Stadia/Complex Manager
- Veterinary Doctor
How to Download KDF Shortlisted Candidates 2023
To Check and download Kenya Defence Force’s list of successful candidates click here or follow the steps below.
- Visit the KDF portal at www.mod.go.ke
- Click the career page and then scroll down the page
- Locate and click the download button showing names of shortlisted candidates
Do you want the most up-to-date information about Kenya Defence Force (KDF) selected applicants for 2023, as well as the rest of the recruiting procedure, such as screening and training dates?
If you answered yes, either subscribe to our screening notification bell or provide your email address in the comment box below.