MICU Admission List 2023/2024 Is Out: The Michael and Cecilia Ibru University admission list for the 2023/2023 academic session is now available. If you applied to Michael and Cecilia Ibru University, you should check to see if your name was enlisted for admission.
The Michael and Cecilia Ibru University admission list includes the names of individuals who have been granted provisional admission to the academic institution’s several undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Mcpherson University (MCU) Admission List
- Madonna University Admission List
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Admission List
- UMYU Admission List
- Hallmark University (HU) Admission List
All applicants who participated in the Michael and Cecilia Ibru University entrance screening procedure and scored up to the MCIU cut-off mark can now check their admission status online via the JAMB and school Portal.
How To Check MCIU Admission List:
- Visit the MCIU Admissions Status Control Portal at https://portal.mciu.edu.ng/admissions
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click the Search button to access the MCIU access status
Check MCIU Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your MCIU admission status.
Candidates who have been admitted to first-year programs at Micheal & Cecilia University (MCIU) are urged to:
Log into their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and approve or refuse permission.
Print their JAMB access letter after acquiring authorization. Obtain a copy of their original JAMB result sheet (attached passport photo). If students are given courses that differ from the ones they initially applied for, they should request a course change using the JAMB site.