MOUAU Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2023/2024: The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) is already selling Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) applications for the 2023/2024 academic year. The MOUAU Post UTME Form can now be purchased online using the Remita payment platform.
Is Mouau post-Utme form Out for 2023?
This is to notify the general public, particularly those who wish to further their education at the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, and those who chose the institution as their first preference choice in the recently concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs, that the MOUAU Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available for purchase.
How much is the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Post UTME Form
MOUAU Michael Okpara University of Agriculture post-UTME form cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the money is non-refundable. However, you will be forced to pay relevant bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for MOUAU Post UTME
- All candidates who scored 140 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike First Choice are eligible.
Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the program now has full accreditation by National Universities Commission (NUC).
How to Apply for MOUAU Post UTME Form
Follow the procedure outlined below to obtain the MOUAU post UTME form online:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2023/2024 Admission Screening banner.
- Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
- Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to the Remitta Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
- NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com)
- Register by filling out an online Application form and selecting the proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, and Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to the JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centers.
- Kindly note that O’Level’s results and a number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched are correct before submission of the form.
- Candidates awaiting 2021 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register until these results are available, to avoid the need for updates.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
- Fill out the form, submit, and take a printout after executing the submit button. The system sends a copy of the submitted forms to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to periodically check the University Portal for their screening results after registration.
ADMISSION STATUS: Candidates should check the University website on a frequent basis for updates on their admission status. Candidates are strongly urged not to pay any money to anybody other than the amounts specified by MOUAU in the advertisement, since the University does not demand any fees for admission.