The most latest news about the UMYU Post-UTME Screening Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Updates on the Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University Katsina Post-UTME Form. Candidates for the Post-UTME Screening form for UMYU Admission should refer to the information provided below.
UMYU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Out?
Yes! The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME)/Direct Entry screening exercise and aptitude test application form for the 2022/2023 academic session are now on sale at Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU). Only applicants who selected UMYU as their first choice of institution in the last UTME and scored the prescribed cut-off mark are eligible to apply. See below for the prerequisites and instructions on how to receive a UMYU post-UTME form.
- Lagos State University (LASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH) Post UTME Screening Form
- Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Plateau State University (PLASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
How much is Umaru Musa Yaradua University Post UTME Form
Umaru Musa Yaradua University UMYU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible To Apply for Umaru Musa Yaradua University Post UTME
A candidate must have the following qualifications to be considered for admission:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2022 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2022 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Form 2022
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website :
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result (candidates awaiting O’ Level results can apply and upload the results later);
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Leave a Reply