NNRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.nnra.gov.ng: We are glad to inform you that the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority is currently recruiting good citizens to fill in the vacant position. sequel to this, all interested and qualified applicants should read this content carefully to learn the basic information required for the NNRA recruitment process.
NNRA stands for Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority and it was established in the year 1995 but became active in the year 2001. The aim of the NNRA is the inspection, registration, and enforcement of nuclear safety and radiological protection in the country. NNRA registers, licenses, inspects, and enforces nuclear safety, and radiology protection in all practices in the country.
NNRA Recruitment Form
Is the NNRA recruitment form available? Those who want to obtain the NNRA recruitment application form once it is available on the application portal have asked this question. This article will acquaint you with what you need to do before and after the application form is released.
Requirements For NNRA Recruitment
Prior to actually applying, all applicants should be aware that there will be a list of requirements that they must meet, which will be outlined on the job description page for all applicants to read through prior to applying. Interested applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Is NNRA Recruitment Form Out?
Eligible candidates should be aware that the NNRA recruitment process has yet to begin, so any information to the contrary is false. When filling out the application form, applicants must adhere to the guidelines outlined in this article.
How To Apply For NNRA Recruitment
Applicants want their applications to be successful, they must follow the proper application procedures. Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the NNRA recruitment portal www.nnra.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Fill out the application form and upload the required credentials
- Submit once you are done
When Is The NNRA Recruitment Deadline
Because recruitment is yet to begin, the NNRA recruitment deadline has yet to be announced to the general public. Applicants will be unable to submit applications after the deadline, so we urge all applicants to keep this information in mind.