Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.jigawastate.gov.ng: The online application portal for Jigawa State teachers recruitment 2023 is now available. This page contains further information on how to apply for the recruitment form via the Jigawa State teachers recruitment portal, as well as other pertinent information about the academic and non-academic staff recruiting intake. Job openings for Jigawa State teachers may be found here.
Is the Jigawa State teachers recruitment form 2023 Out?
The release dates for the Jigawa state teachers recruitment have yet to be declared, but once they are, candidates must go to the recruitment portal www.jigawastate.gov.ng to fill out the application form.
Other Trending 2023 Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority NPA Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- Abia State Teachers Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2023
The Jigawa State Government will shortly begin recruiting new teachers in the state, in keeping with the state government’s objective to strengthen the education sector’s capacity to produce better outcomes. This is a chance for people looking for teaching jobs in the state of Jigawa. We are here to assist you in completing a successful application. Please keep the following information in mind before commencing your application so that you are fully prepared.
Requirements For Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment 2023
Individuals wishing to apply for Jigawa state teacher recruitment must meet certain criteria, some of which are stated below:
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O’level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- To verify that he or she is a registered licensed teacher, all candidates must hold a TRCN (Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria) certificate.
- A valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number is required for all candidates.
How To Apply for Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment
Prospective applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- www.jigawastate.gov.ng is the Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment Portal.
- Read all of the requirements carefully.
- Printout your Guarantors form for your referee to sign