Nigerian Army DSSC CBT Exams Screening Date 2023 is Out | recruitment.army.mil.ng: The date for the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26 Recruitment Pre-Selection Examination has been released.
Are you among the applicant who apply for the Nigerian Army 2023 DSSC Recruitment Exercise, if yes then we are glad to inform you that the names of applicants who were selected for the Pre–Screening and Computer-Based Test have been released.
- Download Nigerian Army Dssc Past Questions and Answer
- NAF DSSC Shortlisted Candidates For Interview | airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Army Training Date Venue and Requirements for Shortlisted Candidates
- British Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 82RRI Shortlisted Candidates
Just before e proceed to show you the screening date it is vital that we give you the latest information that will guide you on the screening
Latest News on Nigerian Army DSSC Screening Date and Examination Centres:
- Candidates who filled in incorrect data or used fake identities will be disqualified at the screening center.
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Successful candidates will take part in the interview and Screening examination. So prepare well in advance
- Go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
- Avoid examination malpractice
Nigerian Army DSSC Screening and Exam Date 2023.
The Nigerian Army intends to notify the general public that the Computer Based Pre-Selection Examination for Direct Short Service Commission Course 26/2023 will take place in 25 locations across the country on
Saturday, May 28th, 2023.
Nigerian Army DSSC Screening Examination Centres:
Allocated Zonal Exam Centres and Selected State Exam Centres
- Abuja – FCT Abuja, Lokoja, Minna
- Asaba – Asaba, Benin City
- Calabar – Calabar, Uyo
- Enugu – Enugu, Abakaliki, Awka
- Gombe – Gombe, Bauchi, Damaturu
- Ibadan – Akure, Ibadan, Abeokuta
- Ilorin – Ilorin, Ado-Ekiti, Oshogbo
- Kaduna – Kaduna, Jos
- Kano – Kano, Katsina, Dutse
- Lagos – Ikeja
- Maiduguri – Maiduguri
- Makurdi – Makurdi, Lafia
- Portharcourt – Portharcourt, Owerri, Umuahia, Yenegoa
- Sokoto – Sokoto, Gusau, Birnin Kebbi
- Yola – Yola, Jalingo
Leave a Reply