The Nigerian Navy shortlisted candidates’ 2023 list is Out. The Nigerian Navy 1st and 2nd batch lists can be accessed via the official Nigerian Navy shortlisted portal. www.joinnigeriannavy.com-list of successful candidates 2023
The names of applicants who applied for the Nigerian Navy recruitment and met the requirements and qualifications are included in the list of shortlisted candidates.
The Nigerian Navy’s shortlist for 2023 is now available. The selection process for the Nigerian Navy‘s shortlisted candidates for the year 2023 is still currently in progress. It is recommended that all applicants double-check their names, screening locations, requirements, and guidelines.
The Nigerian Navy will release the names of candidates whose applications were deemed successful and enlisted for the NNBTS NNR33 Screening and Aptitude Test/Exam 2023 from the online application portal.
Follow the steps below to check the Navy batch 33 lists of shortlisted candidates for 2023.
- Step 1 – Go to https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
- Step 2 – Login with your email and password
- Step 3 – The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed in PDF format
- Step 4 – Download the NN PDF shortlist and search for your name.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificates or Age Declarations.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by the Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from the candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centers.
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centers:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates, including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Before being considered for employment, applicants will be required to provide original of all copies of all the above-mentioned credentials.
Any applicant suspected of impersonation, forgery, or submission of the false document(s) will be disqualified from the recruitment process. Such an applicant will be turned over to the Civil Police for prosecution as well.