Nigerian Navy Training Date 2023 is Out: Finally, the date for Nigerian Navy training in 2023 has been made public. The official date and training camp for the 2023 Nigerian Navy recruiting screening exercise has finally been released by the Nigerian Navy management.
All shortlisted candidates are expected to show up for the training camp by the scheduled dates and times; else, they risk being disqualified.
We have included crucial details on the Nigerian Navy’s physical preparation in this post. We’ll go through all the details of the forthcoming physical training session with you. These details include the Nigerian Navy’s training day, training location, and the physical training session’s planned time.
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Screening Date
- Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Result
- www.joinnigeriannavy.com Navy List of Shortlisted Candidates is Out
The scheduled physical training for the Nigerian Navy, which is required of all pre-qualified applicants, will take place this year, according to Nigerian Navy authorities, who also revealed that the training will last two (2) weeks.
All applicants whose names appeared on the list of selected candidates for the Nigerian Navy are urged to report to their respective training facilities on the dates and at the times mentioned next to their names.
The Nigerian Navy will conduct training at specific places. All successful applicants must arrive on time at their numerous training locations. If you do not report to the training center within the specified time frame, you have refused the offer.
The training exercise will take place in a number of federation nations. All applicants are asked to arrive at the training location the day before the training day.
The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates and medical/physical and written tests.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- a. Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
- b. Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ Licence (Category H only).
- c. Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
- d. National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
- e. Writing materials.
- f. Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
- g. A pair of canvas/trainers and stockings.
- h. Bed sheets and pillowcases.
- i. Set of cutlery.
- j. Four (4) recent 30X30mm passport-sized photographs on white background.
- k. Face masks and hand sanitizers.
- l. Personal Toiletries (Bathing and washing soaps, Tooth Paste and brush, etc.).
- 3. Candidates will be interviewed individually and if found deficient in any required criterium (criteria), His/her candidature shall be terminated at any stage of the interview.
- 4. If any information/declaration given by the candidates at any time during the entire selection process is found to be fake/false/wrong, his/her candidature shall be canceled and he/she may be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force for possible prosecution.