IMSU Post UTME Result for 2022/2023 is Out: The authorities of Imo State University (IMSU) have released the results of all applicants who took part in the university‘s Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening process for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all candidates who took part in the post-UTME screening process at Imo State University (IMSU) that their results have been published. The results of the IMSU post-UTME examination for the academic year 2022/2023 have been successfully uploaded to the university‘s website.
How to Check IMSU Post UTME Result
- Go to https://imsuictblog.com.ng/showresult/ to see your IMSU post-UTME result.
- Fill in the required column with your JAMB registration number.
- Finally, to get your IMSU post-UTME score, click the search option.
Imo State University (IMSU) Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines
All candidates who have been given provisional admission to Imo State University (IMSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session must pay the acceptance fee right away. see the Guidelines and Procedures for Freshers/Newly Admitted Candidates.
All candidates admitted into IMSU must pay an acceptance fee of N70,000 (seventy thousand naira only).
IMSU acceptance fee payment guide:
5. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
6. Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
7. Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
8. Return to the Portal and log in.
9. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
10. Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as the payment type.
11. Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
12. Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.
Leave a Reply