Ondo State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Form Portal: This article is for jobless Ondo state indigenes seeking for work or job opportunities with the Ondo state civil service commission. This article will provide you with all of the information you need for the 2023 Ondo state civil service commission recruitment.
To achieve the state goal, the Ondo State Civil Service Commission aspires to recruit and retain a credible civil service that ensures professionalism and upholds strong ethical standards. According to this vision, the Ondo State Civil Service Application Form may only be downloaded through the official website/portal of the Ondo State Civil Service. As a result, if you are qualified for a post with the Ondo State Civil Service Commission, please review the recruiting requirements and confirm you meet them before receiving the Ondo State Civil Service Application Form.
- Gombe State Teachers Recruitment
- Niger State Civil Service Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2023
- Latest Recruitment in Nigeria Today
Requirements for Ondo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Ondo State Civil Service Recruitment
Here is the most vital component of the recruitment process since all qualified applicants must submit their applications via the Ondo state civil service recruitment official webpage. As a result, all applicants should submit their applications today by following the guidelines provided below.
- To begin, go to the official site at https://ondostate.gov.ng/.
- Second, sign up for an account using your address and password.
- Third, properly complete the online Ondo state civil service application form.
- Also, please include scans of all basic/required certifications.
- Finally, go through your application data and submit it.
Is Ondo State Civil Service Application Form Out?
The Ondo State Civil Service Recruitment is not yet available; however, this site will be updated as soon as the recruitment is made public. Also, keep in mind that the Ondo State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form is completely free; do not pay anyone to acquire the form for you; instead, go to the official portal and fill it out and submit it right away.