NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 form is Out: We are delighted to inform you that the National Population Commission NPC has opened its E-Recruitment portal for the commencement of its 2023 census staff recruitment exercise. read here to see the requirement and how to fill out the application form without stress.
Latest News On NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
The National Population Commission (NPC) has created an online recruitment portal for Nigeria’s first digital Population and Housing Census.
- NGC Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
He stated that the quality of the recruiting process will influence the quality of the data collected and, eventually, the success of the 2023 census.
“A solid recruitment effort does not, by itself, ensure a successful census.” A poorly managed recruiting procedure will definitely cause issues and increase the likelihood of a failed census.
Requirement For NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Eligible candidates can apply through the NPC recruitment portal link if they wish to work as Adhoc at the National Population Commission office >>>> https://recruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to–date information on the ongoing recruiting process.