NUC Recruitment 2023: Are you aware that the National Universities Commission is going? if yes you are interested in working with the NUC, I urge you to read till the end of the page as it will acquaint you with information about the requirement and how to apply for NUC recruitment and be among the shortlisted candidates.
Latest News on NUC Recruitment
We are pleased to inform all applicants that this year NUC has made it easy for anybody, regardless of age or region, to apply. Also, aspirants should note that the NUC recruitment 2023 application is free.
Eligible individuals may learn more about the application procedure, how to fill out an application form, and other recruitment details by visiting the NUC websites. Below we have highlighted the requirement that you must have if you want to be among the list of NUC shortlisted candidates
- NITDA Recruitment Form Portal | www.nitda.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment Form
- INEC Recruitment Form
- DSS Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Requirements For NUC Recruitment 2023
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How To Apply For NUC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the NUC recruitment all applicants are required to follow the procedures outlined below for easy application.
- Visit the official web portal via www.nuc.edu.ng
- Click on the available vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application (submission of application online is free)
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.