Osun State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form is Out for all interested applicants who have been waiting for teaching job opportunities. Aspiring applicants should take this recruitment process seriously, as the board will only hire those who meet the minimum standards for the Osun SUBEB Recruitment. As a result, everything you’ll need to succeed in this continuing recruiting will be covered here.
Here are numerous things you need to do in order to register for the position, and this page will tell you all we know about the Oyo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) recruiting, but first, you must determine whether the application form is available.
- Plateau SUBEB Recruitment
- Oyo SUBEB Recruitment
- Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment
- Nasarawa SUBEB Recruitment
- Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
Latest News on Osun State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
The Osun State Universal Education Board has begun recruiting teachers for the state’s numerous elementary and secondary institutions. The application form is available on the portal, and interested applicants should use it to submit their applications.
The Osun State SUBEB Portal is now online, and many people have begun applying for the teaching positions listed on the website; you may apply as soon as you match the prerequisites.
Osun SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Requirements
The qualifications for the Osun SUBEB Recruitment have been published on the webpage, and interested individuals should begin submitting their applications there. Having stated that you must first fulfill the eligibility conditions for this Osun State SUBEB Recruitment before applying.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantages.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Osun SUBEB Recruitment 2023
Applicants should apply by following the methods mentioned below:
After acquiring a login pin from the Osun State Ministry of Education, State Secretariat, Osogbo, go to the www.osun.csm.ng teacher’s recruitment site, Fill in your information and your full name, and sign up with your email and password please ensure that you used a password that you will not forget also Upload your credentials and any other papers that are necessary.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded. Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.