Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal: Do you wish to apply for a position with the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board? Although the recruitment for Ogun state SUBEB teachers has not yet begun, this page will give details on the prerequisites, how to apply, and other relevant information.
Is Ogun SUBEB Recruitment Form Out?
If you been waiting for the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) recruitment and want to know the most up-to-date information on the Ogun SUBEB recruitment form 2022? We would like to inform you that the Ogun SUBEB recruitment process is yet to begin; however, you can learn more about the application process and how to apply for the Ogun State teachers recruitment here.
With your educational credentials, you can apply for a variety of employment roles. If you have a Master‘s Degree, you should keep your calm and study this material to familiarize yourself with the process if you want to be considered for the current recruitment.
- Niger State SUBEB Recruitment
- Nasarawa SUBEB Recruitment
- Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment
- Ogun SUBEB Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
Requirement For Ogun State Teachers Recruitment
For Applicants to obtain favor with the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board, you must fulfill their requirements, which means you must be qualified to participate in the ongoing Ogun SUBEB recruitment 2022. Check for the Ogun SUBEB recruitment Requirement 2022 and make sure they are complete.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment 2022
All applicants who want to apply for the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) are instructed to apply only once via this portal www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/subeb-status portal login, which is the recruitment portal that all applicants must use to apply for this Ogun SUBEB recruitment 2022, more information will be given to you on the www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/subeb-status portal login | 2022 Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.