www.tsc.gm.gov.ng Login | Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal 2023: Are you online looking for the right portal to apply for Gombe Teachers Recruitment? or you are looking for the requirement and how to apply for the Gombe Teachers Recruitment Right here we have all that you have been searching for read below as we give you the link to apply for the recruitment without stress.
Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal 2023.
The Gombe State Ministry of Education is accepting applications from adequately qualified applicants and indigenes of the state to fill vacancies as classroom instructors in the state’s Senior Secondary Schools and Technical Colleges.
Requirement Gombe Teachers Recruitment 2023.
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantages.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Gombe Teachers Recruitment Application Form 2023
The sale of application forms will commence soon so ensure you Visit the TSC website or the Commission’s headquarters at Federal Low-Cost beside Donkey Hotel in Gombe for further information on application guidelines.
www.tsc.gm.gov.ng Application Portal | How to Apply
Visit the official website of the Gombe State Teachers’ Service Commission. Click on “portal”
- Then “Click here ” to apply
- Register with your surname and other names. Email address and password Validate your email address, then
- Visit the Board of Internal Revenue website http://gombe.igr.ng/ for payment at the cost of One Thousand Naira (1,000.00) Only.
- Go-to invoice
- Click Remits Invoice
- Select Revenue Head — Teachers’ Service Commission Select Revenue Sub-Head- Sales of application form for employment
- Fill the remaining fields with the appropriate information
- Make sure to use the email address during sign-up in the payer email field
- Click Submit.
The system will create RRR for you automatically, which you can print and take to any bank, cafe, or POS to make your payment.
Payment confirmation will be sent to your email address. After that, go back to https://www.tsc.gm.gov.ng and finish your application.