OYSCATECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out; Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, (OYSCATECH), Igboora is now selling the post–UTME application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the OYSCATECH post-UTME form below.
For the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology’s (OYSCATECH) Igboora, post-UTME screening exercise for the 2023–2024 academic year, applications are being accepted from adequately qualified individuals.
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Lighthouse Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
- Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form
OYSCATECH ND Courses
- School of Animal and Fisheries Technology
- School of Plant Sciences
- School of Basic Sciences and General Studies
- School of Agricultural and Bio–Environmental Engineering
- School of Agricultural Extension and Rural Economic
OYSCATECH Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must possess the SSCE/GCE conducted by WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB with at least five (5) subjects at Credit Level obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must score 100 and above in the last UTME.
- Candidates must complete the OYSCATECH admission online form and upload clear passport photographs with white background. Also, candidates are expected to upload a clear scanned copy of their O’level result(s).
- Candidates who did NOT choose the College but are willing to apply are urgently required to apply for a change of course/institution to the College through JAMB.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) for the Post UTME Screening exercise and One Thousand Naira (₦1, 000.00) as portal access fees.
How to Apply for OYSCATECH Post UTME Form
National Diploma (ND) Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College http://admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) payable through the same process.
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form and uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs on white background. Any applicant with a blurred picture on the post-UTME screening registration form will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
The PRINT OUT of post-UTME screening registration and payment receipt should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise.
Candidates should note that satisfaction with this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Exercise as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
All applied Candidates would be contacted later for further information.