Obong University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out: Obong University is presently accepting applications from students who want to be admitted to this fantastic university for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Prospective candidates who selected Obong University in the 2022 Joint Admission and Matriculation Exam as their top choice of institution and who have achieved the Obong University cut-off mark can now proceed to get the school’s Post UTME form.
- Novena University Post UTME Form
- Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) Post UTME Form
- Mountain Top University (MTU) Post UTME / DE Form
- Caleb University Post UTME Form
This article includes all the pertinent information you need to know about Obong University’s Post-UTME form sales, how to participate in the screening process when registration opens and closes, and the date of the screening. Read on to learn how to submit an application for the screening process.
Requirements For Obong University Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration
- UTME Candidates who chose Obong University as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Obong University, Obong Ntak, through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 140 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose Obong University as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Obong University through JAMB and have obtained the 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
- Additionally, candidates must pass a minimum of five (5) credits in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB at no more than two sittings. These should consist of three subjects: mathematics, English language, and any further three that are pertinent to the program of study. For other courses, though, math credit is not necessary.
How to Apply for Obong University Post UTME Form
To start your application process, go to the official Obong University admissions page at https://www.obonguniversity.org. Please select Apply now. Find the “establish an account” link and click it. Complete the form, then continue with the post-UTME application.
Please Note: It is crucial to have a working email address since notifications about your admission will be sent there, and if you forget your password, you’ll also need it to go back into your account.
Leave a Reply