NUBAPOLY Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY), Zaria, Kaduna State, is now selling its Post UTME screening form for admission into its National Diploma (ND) and Nigeria Certificate in Examination (NCE) full–time programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. THE NUBA POLY Post UTME form is now available online.
Applications are requested from adequately qualified applicants for admission to the following programs of study at Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- Niger State Polytechnic (NIGERPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Post UTME Form
Nuhu Bamalli Poly Post UTME Eligibility
- The minimum UTME (Jamb) cut-off point (120 for ND and 100 for NCE) and above.
- Candidates who choose the polytechnic as their First Choice are eligible to apply for the 2023/2024 Admission screening exercise.
- Candidates that indicated an interest in the Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic, Zaria as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are also advised to change to 1st Choice.
- Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/NBIAS results to the JAMB website (e-facility) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny candidates admission.
- Only Candidates that participated in the Post-UTME exercise will be considered for admission into Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic.
How to Apply for NUBAPOLY Post UTME Form
All applicants are to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the Post-UTME online screening exercise. The Payment can be made through any Commercial Bank nationwide upon presentation of the payment Slip generated from the Polytechnic Portal or directly pay online (web Payment.
Candidates are advised to provide authentic personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers for easy communication on their admission status.
Therefore, the applicants are to visit the school Post-UTME Portal (https://nubapoly.edu.ng/postutme/) for instructions on the Post-UTME online screening exercise.
- Go to the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic post-UTME portal at https://nubapoly.edu.ng/postutme/
- Enter your JAMB No in the box provided on the left
- Click on the Search button to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB
- If your information is found a Transaction ID would be generated for you.
- Click on Proceed to Payment link on your invoice. You can pay online or in any Branch of the major banks nationwide
- If your Payment is made in a Banks branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status by a click on the “Check Payment Status” link on the menu
- If your payment is successful(Online or Bank branch), you would be asked to open a PUTME Screening account.
- For those who are applying through the JAMB change of Institute, the Data is not immediately available. Therefore, If your data is not available you shall check again later.
In the process of opening your account PLEASE use a password that you would always remember DO NOT Disclose your password to anyone
Only candidates that participated in the Post UTME online screening exercise and uploaded their O Level in the JAMB Portal will be considered for admission into Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria.