PHCN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.phcn.gov.ng: Do you desire to work with Power Holding Company of Nigeria PHCN? if that is the case, then this article will guide you on the requirements and how to apply for the PHCN recruitment without stress.
All applicants who want to apply for the PHCN recruitment must carefully read the requirements before filling out the application form online. Note that any aspirant who doesn’t have the requirement will be automatically disqualified from being among the PHCN shortlisted for the next stage of recruitment.
- NVRI Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
- IKEDC Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
About Power Holding Company of Nigeria PHCN
In 2013, the Nigerian government launched a privatization program to transfer ownership of the PHCN to private investors. Under the program, the PHCN was broken down into 18 successor companies and sold to private investors. The goal of the privatization program was to improve the efficiency of the electricity sector and provide a more reliable power supply to customers.
The successor companies of the PHCN are now privately owned and operate as independent electricity companies in Nigeria. They are responsible for the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in different regions of the country.
Functions of Power Holding Company of Nigeria PHCN
- Generation of electricity: The PHCN was responsible for generating electricity from various sources, including hydropower, thermal power, and gas-fired power plants.
- Transmission of electricity: The PHCN was responsible for transmitting electricity from the generation sites to distribution centers across the country.
- Distribution of electricity: The PHCN was responsible for distributing electricity to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Nigeria.
- Maintenance of power infrastructure: The PHCN was responsible for maintaining and repairing the power generation, transmission, and distribution infrastructure in Nigeria.
- Billing and customer service: The PHCN was responsible for billing customers for electricity usage and providing customer service to resolve any issues or complaints.
- Regulation of the electricity sector: The PHCN was responsible for enforcing regulations and policies in the electricity sector to ensure a reliable and efficient power supply to customers.
Note: Since the privatization of the PHCN, the successor companies are now responsible for these functions in their respective regions.
Requirements For PHCN Recruitment
Before applying for the Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruitment, applicants must meet a set of requirements. Those interested in applying should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How To Apply for PHCN Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should apply through the PHCN recruitment portal at www.phcn.gov.ng. It is also important to note that recruitment has yet to begin, so any information to the contrary is false. Finally, please bookmark this page because it will be updated once recruitment begins.
Latest News On PHCN Recruitment
The recruitment process will begin at a later date, but those who are eligible will be invited to participate in a screening process, and only those who are shortlisted will be contacted. Those interested in applying should read the requirements carefully and make a note of the screening dates and locations once they are announced.
Leave a Reply