NBMA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.nbma.gov.ng: Do you have the desire to work with the National Biosafety Management Agency? if yes then we have good news for you, we are glad to inform you that NBMA is currently recruiting good citizens to fill in the vacant position in the agency.
NBMA Recruitment form
It is pertinent that we give you relevant information about National Biosafety Management Agency the requirement and the application portal. Applicants should note that all the applications will be done via the online recruitment application portal (www.nbma.gov.ng). but just before then you must have all the requirements that we have outlined below.
- NASRDA Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- NIFOR Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom Technical Teachers Recruitment
- PHCN Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
Requirements For NBMA Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Candidates applying should be aware that the National Biosafety Management Agency recruitment form is free of charge and can only be acquired from the recruitment portal once the recruitment process has begun. Applicants must complete the application form, upload the required credentials, and submit it once completed.
How To Apply For NBMA Recruitment
It is crucial to know that the National Biosafety Management Agency has yet to begin recruiting, so any information to the contrary should be ignored. Before submitting the application form, make sure it’s filled out correctly, and the information on the portal matches what’s on your document.
Applicants who wish to apply must take the necessary steps; otherwise, your application will be rejected.
- Visit the NBMA recruitment portal www.nbma.gov.ng
- Use your valid email to create an account on the portal
- Fill in your information and upload your educational certificate
- Please ensure that you cross-check your information is all correct before clicking the submit button for final submission.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.
Leave a Reply