Policerecruitment.gov.ng NPF Portal 2023|www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Registration Portal
We’ll teach you how to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment via the official Nigeria Police application portal in this post. The application portal @ www.policerecruitment.gov.ng is presently accessible. This page will demonstrate how to successfully register on the official recruiting portal. So take this instruction carefully because it has all of the information you require.
Police Recruitment Portal Login to policerecruitment.gov.ng
Do you intend to take the NPF’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Aptitude Test, which is now in progress? If you answered yes, you’ve come to the correct place to submit your application without errors or mistakes.
The NPF Recruitment Exercise is available to all Nigerians between the ages of 17 and 25, including graduates and non-graduates.
- Police Recruitment Guarantors Form Download PDF
- Print NPF Examination Slip 2023 | Police Exams Slip for CBT Test
- Police Recruitment Screening Date 2023
- How To Edit Nigeria Police BioData/Records After Submission
- Police Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2023 | NPF Shortlisted Names
Requirement for NPF Recruitment Application.
It’s a good idea to understand the requirements for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment exercise for 2023/2024 before you start your application. It is critical to read this guide and ensure that you satisfy all of the standards for the NPF recruiting process if you want to be successful and shortlisted.
The following are the requirements that all candidates must meet in order to be considered for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) 2023 recruiting process.
- Candidates must be of Nigerian descent and have a valid National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credit passes in English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings, and they must be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically healthy, with a height of 1.67 m for men and 1.64 m for women.
- Candidates must have an enlarged chest measurement of at least 86 cm (34 inches) (for men only).
- Candidates should print and submit their completed online forms, as well as guarantor forms, to the examination/screening and recruiting facilities.
www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Registration Portal for Recruitment 2023
The official portal for interested applicants to explore and apply for the Nigeria Police recruitment for the 2021 session is www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
To take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime chance, go to the site right now and begin the online registration procedure now.
How to Apply for NPF Recruitment 2023.
For the ongoing Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2023, here is the exact advice on how to submit your online application for free on the NPF Recruitment Portal https://policerecruitment.gov.ng.
Make sure you satisfy the aforementioned qualifications first, then gather the needed papers and finish your online application for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment by following the procedures below.
- Go to https://policerecruitment.gov.ng to access the Nigeria Police Force’s (NPF) official recruitment webpage.
- Start your application by carefully following the instructions.
- Continue to the following stage after uploading all relevant papers, including your passport photo.
- After completing all of the forms and entering all of the needed information, double-check your provided data/information to ensure you haven’t made any errors.
Submit your application and print a copy of your application form and guarantor paperwork after that. Here is where you may print the NPF Guarantor Form.
Keep a copy of your online application form and your guarantor form secure since they will be needed at the examination/screening and recruiting centers.
What Next After Physical Screening for NPF Recruitment.
After you have successfully applied for the Nigeria Police Recruiting, the following step is to prepare for the physical screening portion of the recruitment process. The Computer Based Test (CBT) Aptitude Test is the third step.
How to Prepare for NPF Recruitment CBT Exam 2023.
Getting prepared involves having all the relevant documents and also having the past question to read and pass the aptitude test examination in order to be shortlisted for the next phase.
Kindly Download the NPF Past Questions Document in PDF here and prepare yourself for the upcoming screening and examination. Click this WhatsApp icon to request the Nigeria Police Recruitment Past Questions and Answers 2022.