RSUST Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is Out? The Rivers State University of Science and Technology Post UTME Form. If you are among those searching for RSUST Post UTME Screening Form see the details below on the RSUST Screening form.
Is RSUST 2023/2024 Post UTME form out?
Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST post-UTME screening application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale. RSU post UTME form is now available for sale online.
Registration for the screening exercise will begin soon Those that pay for their applications by the deadline will be announced, for the submission of applications online.
How much is RSUST Post UTME Form?
River State University of Science and Technology RSUST Post UTME form cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Qualified for RSUST Post UTME
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only to candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Obtain River State University of Science & Tech Post UTME Form
- Visit https://rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2022/2023 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers, then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
- Bank Branch Options are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results, and Personal Data.
RSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place
on Tuesday 4th October 2022, at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise will be as scheduled on the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration. The scheduled date, time, and venue shall be indicated on the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Parents, guardians, and well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng or https://postutme.rsu.edu.ng/.).
We wish all candidates a successful online screening exercise.