If you’ve been looking for the Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Post UTME form and the requirements for applying to the university, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, I will cover everything you need to know about AAU post-UTME eligibility, deadlines, form prices, and how to apply for the form.
Is AAU Post UTME Form Is Out
Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma has released its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session. AAU post UTME form is now available for purchase online. Both UTME and Direct Entry candidates must register online in order to be considered for admission. See the requirements.
How much is Ambrose Alli University Post UTME Form
AAU stands for Ambrose Alli University. The fee for the post-UTME form is N2,200.00 (two thousand, two hundred naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please note that the fee is non-refundable. However, you will be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Ambrose Alli University Post UTME
Only candidates who applied for UTME admission through JAMB, selected Ambrose Alli University as their first choice and scored 150 or higher are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
All such candidates must complete all necessary Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB).
How to Apply for Ambrose Alli University Post UTME Form
- Click on ‘Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page) and enter your username and password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information.
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to log in.
- To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
Interswitch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- (ii) Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at the top of your page. A confirmation page will appear to enable you to cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through the Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type from the ‘drop down’ ( Verve, Visa, or Master Card), enter your card details i.e. Card number, expiry date, CVV2, and pin, and click “Pay”.
Note: Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed on the back of your card.
Mode of Screening: The screening exercise would be done ONLINE by the screening of qualifying results of candidates.
Leave a Reply