Uniport Post Utme Form 2022: The Post-UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session at the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) is now available for purchase. The post–UTME form for UNIPORT is now available to purchase online. See how to apply below.
Is UNIPORT Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Out?
When will UNIPORT release their post UTME form online for 2022? : This is to inform all First Choice candidates who scored 150 or higher in the JAMB UTME in 2022 that they have been invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Screening Exercise for the years 2022/2023.
Uniport Cut Off Mark 2022.
The general UTME cut-off mark for the University of Port Harcourt is 150, although some courses, such as Medicine and Law, require more than that. Click on the link below to see the full list of Uniport cut-off marks:
How Much Is UNIPORT Post UTME Form?
The post-UTME form for the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) costs N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) Make payment at any of the following Remita-enabled banks (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK). Please note that the cost is non-refundable. You will, however, be responsible for paying the relevant bank fees.
University of Port Harcourt Post UTME 2022/22023 Eligibility.
- All candidates who scored a minimum of 150 on the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and picked the University as their first option.
- Before applying for admission, candidates must have the required O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
- Candidates who have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their first option and wish to be considered for admission can only apply for the Screening Exercise if they have made a change to the University as their second preference.
- To be eligible for the exercise, candidates must be sixteen (16) years old or older by October 2022.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print the Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day before the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman, and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at the close of Registration.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but are advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as their second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible, as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical Support Services during the registration, send an email to: email@example.com
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
Full List Of Courses Offered by UNIPORT (University of Port-Harcourt)
The National Universities Commission (NUC) of Nigeria has approved numerous Accredited Courses at the University of Port Harcourt, therefore if you want to change your course and are unsure about the list of courses provided at Uniport, click here:
Faculties / Colleges Present In UNIPORT (University Of Port Harcourt)
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Management Science
- Faculty of Clinical Science
- Faculty of Basic Medical Science
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Engineering
List of Courses Offered In UNIPORT (University of Port Harcourt)
Faculty of Humanities
- Department of Fine Arts and Design
- Department of English Studies
- Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religious and Cultural Studies
Faculty of Education
- Department of Educational Management and Planning (EDM)
- Department of Educational Foundations (EDF)
- Department of Educational Psychology, Guidance and Counseling (EDP)
- Department of Curriculum Studies and Educational Technology (EDC)
- Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education (KHE)
- Department of Adult and Non-Formal Education (DAE)
- Department of Library and Information Science (LIS)
- Department of Early Childhood and Primary Education (ECPE)
Faculty of Management Science
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Finance and Banking
- Department of Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Hospitality Management and Tourism
Faculty of Clinical Science
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Department of Anaesthesiology
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Department of Preventive & Social Medicine
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Radiology
- Department of Mental Health
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Anatomical Pathology
- Department of Chemical Pathology
- Department of Hematology, Blood Transfusion & Immunology
- Department of Medical Microbiology
- Department of Medical Biochemistry
Faculty of Dentistry
- Department of Restoration Dentistry
- Department of Child Dental Health
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Preventive& Social Dentistry
- Department of Oral Pathology & Oral Biology
Faculty of Science
- Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Animal and Environmental Biology
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- School of Science Laboratory Technology
- Geology and Mining Technology
- Physics with Production Technology
- Physics with Electronics Technology
- Industrial Chemistry and Petrochemical Technology
Faculty of Social Science
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography &Environmental Management
- Department of Political & Administrative Studies
- Department of Sociology
- Centre for Conflicts & Gender Studies
- Centre for Logistics & Transport Studies
- Centre for Disaster Risk Management & Development Studies
Faculty of Law
- Department of Private Law
- Department of Public Law
Faculty of Engineering
- Department of Environmental Engineering
- Department of Electronic Engineering
- Department of Mechatronic Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
Materials Needed For Uniport Post-Utme Screening Exercise
Candidates are expected to come with the following:
- A pen and a clear copy of the Photo Card are printed online.
- A photocopy of your O’Level examination certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and your birth certificate or age declaration affidavit.