UMTH Post-Basic Peri-Operative Nursing Form 2022/2023 is Out: University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital [UMTH] School of Post Basic Peri-Operative Nursing (SPBPON) Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Entrance Examination / Interview Dates, Time, Venue, for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Latest News on UMTH Post-Basic Peri-Operative Nursing Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Post Basic Nursing programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- School of Post Basic Operative Nursing (SPBPON)
- School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN)
- UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Form
- NAUTH School Of Nursing Nnewi Admission Form
- FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, and NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) is also acceptable in not more than two (2) sittings but cannot be combined with either WAEC or NECO
- Candidates must be registered and licensed nurses with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years post-registration experience.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission
Application Form Fee: N10,000
All payments should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
- Applicants must visit https://www.umth.org.ng/ for an online application.
- Click the Link on “REGISTER NOW” or the link on the home page to start the process or visit the school to obtain the form manually
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
All inquiries should be directed to the admission office through the School of Post Basic Peri-Operative Nursing (SPBPON):- 08087498606 or email@example.com.