Taraba State College of Nursing & Midwifery Form 2023/2024 is Out: Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Jalingo (TSCNMJALINGO) Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery, Community Nursing, and Community Midwifery Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
This is to notify the general public that sales of application forms for admission into Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery’s Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery, Community Nursing, and Community Midwifery for the 2023/2024 academic session have commenced and are available via the school online.
- Hill College of Nursing Science Jos Admission Form
- Oyo State School of Basic Midwifery Kishi Admission Form
- BUTH School of Nursing Form
- Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro School of Nursing Form
The sale of admission forms starts on Friday, 24th March 2023, and ends on 14th April 2023 The application cost for each candidate is N8,000.00.
Requirements For Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery
Candidate must have Five (5) Credits in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB obtainable at not more than two sittings (Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics).
Requirements for Community Nursing and Community Midwifery
Candidate must have Five (4) Credits including ( English Language and Biology) in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB obtainable at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply to Taraba State College of Nursing & Midwifery Form
The application forms fee is N8,000 only.
- Visit Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Jalingo Website/Portal via: www.tarabascnm.edu.ng/portal/application
- Create an account on the College of Nursing and Midwifery Jalingo portal.
- Use your username and password to log in
- Make payment for the application form via ATM CARD
- Fill out the form carefully and submit it online
- PRINT YOUR PAYMENT SLIP (evidence of payment), application form, and acknowledgment letter. Come along with your printed payment slip and all other documents during the entrance examination for verification, please.
Note: Prospective candidates should come along with their original documents for verification before the aptitude test
Taraba State College of Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Exams Date
Aptitude Test: The aptitude test will be held on Friday, 14th April 2023 at 8 am, on the College premises. Candidates are advised to bring their original documents for verification, printed payment slips, scratch cards, and writing materials.
Note: Prospective candidates should come along with their original documents for verification on the day of the aptitude test. Please ensure you also bring writing materials for the test.