NEC Kaduna Ophthalmic Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 Is Out: The School of Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing (SPBON), National Eye Centre (NEC), Kaduna, is now selling the application forms for admission into its OND program for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Read the latest information on the National Eye Centre (NEC), Kaduna School of Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Application Guidelines, Entrance Exam Date, Time, Venue, and Deadline for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- St. Gerards Catholic Hospital Post-Basic Nursing Form
- College of Nursing Hadejia Admission Form
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Admission Form
National Eye Centre, Kaduna, School of Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing (SPBON) Admission Requirements
- The applicant must be a registered nurse (RN) with a current practicing license from the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least one (1) year post qualification experience.
- Possess 5 Credits Pass in English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in not more than two (2) sittings (WAEC and/or NECO are acceptable).
How to Apply for National Eye Centre, Kaduna, School of Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing (SPBON) Admission Form
The application form is obtainable online at www.eyecenter.gov.ng after paying a non-refundable fee of TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N10,000) through remita using the process below.
FOR PAYMENT OF THE APPLICATION FORM
Log into https://www.remita.net and click on pay TSA & States, then select FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria.
Fill out the remita billing form using the following format:
- Name of MDA that you want to pay: write NATIONAL EYE CENTRE KADUNA
- Name of Service/Purpose: Select Education Revolving Fund
- Description: write Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Form
- Amount to pay: write 10,000
- Payer’s name, phone number, and Email: write Applicant’s full name, phone number, and functional Email address.
- Confirm all entries are accurately imputed as guided and Submit.
- Print payment invoices and proceed to any commercial bank for payment.
FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Scan recent passport photograph and duly stamped remita payment receipt from the bank.
- Read the instructions carefully, fill out the application form online and submit.
- Upon submission, a summary page will appear, print it out
- Bring along the printed application form, original and photocopy (1) of each of your credentials, remita payment receipt, and two (2) self-addressed envelopes to the school on the entrance examination day.
To fill and submit the form online, please click on the link below: