UNILAG Post-UTME Form is Out: The application form for the University of Lagos, UNILAG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening activity for the 2022/2023 academic year is now available. See below for the prerequisites and instructions on how to get the UNILAG Post-UTME Form.
is UNILAG Post-UTME Form Out?
This is to inform the general public, particularly those who wish to further their education at the University of Lagos, and those who chose the institution as their first preference choice in the recently concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into undergraduate degree programs, that the UNILAG Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available for purchase.
Eligible Candidates for UNILAG Post UTME
- Candidates who selected the University of Lagos as their first option in the 2022/2023 UTME and received a score of 200 or above are eligible for screening. Furthermore,
- candidates must have five (5) credit passes in appropriate OL’evel courses, including English Language and Mathematics, in one sitting.
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years old are ineligible and should not apply.
- Former University students whose admission was withdrawn due to low academic performance or absent status may reapply with the condition that the new admission is for a different program/course than the previous program/course.
Any student who has been expelled from the university will not be able to reapply.
How much is UNILAG Post UTME Form?
UNILAG (University of Lagos) post-UTME form cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the money is non-refundable. However, you will be forced to pay relevant bank charges.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Candidates who meet the requirements should visit the University of Lagos website at https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, proceed as follows:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph, and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass