The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has begun taking applications for Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic year. The FUTO Post-UTME form is now available for purchase on the internet. Below are the requirements and instructions for obtaining the application form.
Has Futo Started Post-Utme 2022?
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility
- A minimum of 150 in the UTME is required of UTME candidates.
- Candidates for direct entry must have an OND/HND/First Degree as well as an A’ Level in the relevant discipline and topics.
- Those who did not select FUTO as their first choice university but scored at least 150 can still apply if they visit the JAMB website to request a change of institution.
For the forthcoming 2022/2023 Academic Session, FUTO will offer new courses, and only those who passed the University PUTME will be entitled to apply.
Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Technology, and so on are among the new courses.
How Much is FUTO Post-UTME Form?
FUTO Post UTME form cost for (N2,000.00). Naira which would be used as a processing fee charged to eligible candidates
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form
To apply, you must follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2021/2022 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Applicants must take NOTE:
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.