UNICAL Post UTME / DE Form 2022/2023: The post-UTME form for UNICAL is now available! The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form for the 2022/2023 academic session is already on sale at the University of Calabar (UNICAL). The entrance requirements, registration deadline, and application method are all listed on this page.
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) welcomes all adequately qualified individuals to apply for its Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Who Can Apply for UNICAL Post UTME / DE Form for 2022/2023
Eligibility: All UTME applicants who scored 150 or above in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Examination and have selected the University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission to the University for the 2022/2023 academic session are eligible.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form
The registration period will begin soon when the registration portal will open.
- Option for e-transactions: This option is accessible in all commercial banks around the country. You must pay and acquire an E-transaction PIN at the bank. After entering the PIN, go to http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link, then follow the portal’s instructions after logging in.
- Option to Purchase a Post-UTME Pin Online: This option allows you to buy a Post-UTME pin directly from the portal. To purchase a Post-UTME pin online, go to Buy Post-UTME Pin Online. Log in to the portal using the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
Guidelines On How to obtain the scratch card proceed as follows:
- GO TO http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Screening link.
- Enter your valid JAMB Registration No in the area provided on the main page.
- In the box provided, enter the scratch card pin.
- To log in, go to the login page and follow the on-screen instructions.
- CLICK SUBMIT once you’ve double-checked your entries.
- Fill out the form and print it.
UNICAL Aptitude Test Form = N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Date 2022
Candidates should check the Portal for the date for the screening aptitude test
- Candidates must bring their authentic UTME result sheets, which must include a photograph of the individual.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Please note during registration if you are a special candidate with a handicap of any kind.
Information to All UNICAL Post UTME / DE Applicants
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
Leave a Reply