UNILORIN Admission List 2023/2024 is Out: The list of candidates given provisional admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Undergraduate Programs for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. Prospective students who took part in the pre-admission screening process can now check their status on the web.
Has UNILORIN) Released the 2023/2024 Admission list
Latest Update: No, the UNILORIN admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session is yet to be released. Would you like to know immediately if the list is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK. However, you can also check JAMB CAPS Portal to track your admission status.
The admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been announced by the administrators of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN).
Candidates who applied for the post-UTME screening exercise at the University of Ilorin may now check their admission status online.
The list of Undergraduate Programs at the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available. Prospective students who took part in the pre-admission screening process can now check their status on the web.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List
- Go to the UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and click on login.
- Finally, click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to proceed with the payment of Clearance Charges of N25,000 to enable them to start uploading their documents for the screening process.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) first-degree programs are advised to:
How To Print Unilorin Admission Letter 2023/2024.
If you have been offered admission to the University of Ilorin and are seeking instructions on how to print your acceptance letter, simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Pay your acceptance fee
- After the successful payment, a pop-up page will show up that, “Transaction Successful”
- Go back to the main menu
- Click on Print Admission List
- Connect a printing machine to the system
- Press ctrl P on your keyboard, or click on print on your system
- If you are using a mobile phone download the admission letter in PDF and visit any nearest cyber cafe to print it.