KUW Admission List 2023/2024 Is Out: The Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW) has published the names of candidates admitted into its undergraduate degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See how to check the Kwararafa University admission list below.
The names of applicants who have been given provisional admission into the academic institution’s multiple undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session are included in the Kwararafa University admission list.
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Admission List
- Delta State University (DELSU) Admission List
- UMYU Admission List
- Hallmark University (HU) Admission List
It is crucial to note that all applicants who participated in the Kwarafa University admission screening process and scored up to the Kwarafa University cut-off mark may now check their admission status online via the JAMB and school site.
How To Check Kwararafa University Admission List
Prospective students at Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW) can now verify their admission status from the NOTICE BOARD at the academic secretary’s office on the University’s City Campus.
- Visit the KUW Admissions Status Control Portal at https://portal.kuw.edu.ng/admissions
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click the Search button to access the KUW access status.
Check UNIOSUN Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your Kwararafa admission status.
Candidates who have been admitted for first-degree programs at Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW) are urged to:
- Log into their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and approve or refuse permission.
- Print their JAMB access letter after acquiring authorization.
- Obtain a copy of their original JAMB result sheet (attached passport photo).
- If students are given courses that differ from the ones they initially applied for, they should request a course change using the JAMB portal.
Leave a Reply