UNIZIK Post-UTME / DE Screening Form is Out: The application form for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post-UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available. See below for the prerequisites and instructions on how to get the UNIZIK Post UTME Form.
Is Unizik post Utme Form 2023 Out?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK, invites properly qualified applicants to its Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 academic year. The screening procedure is open to all applicants who choose UNIZIK as their first option in the 2023 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry, as well as all NAU Affiliate Institutions.
How much is UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form?
The price for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK Post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please notice that the money is non-refundable. However, you will be forced to pay relevant bank charges.
How do I know if am Eligible for UNIZIK / DE Post UTME?
below is the requirement for eligible candidates to apply please ensure that you have the following before filing the application form.
Candidates who have chosen Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, or one of its associated institutions as their first choice and have met the requisite cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
Candidates who did not select NAU as their first choice university but met the required cutoff marks for any faculty/program may apply if they visit the JAMB website and request a change of institution.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT-OFF MARK OF 200
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
- LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 180
- ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
- ENGINEERING: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 160
- AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- ENGINEERING: Agric & BioResources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer &
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and
Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
How to Apply for (UNIZIK) Post UTME Form
When applying for the Screening, the following actions are helpful:
- First, you must Go to the UNIZIK Post UTME portal at www.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and
- Click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- Follow all instructions given
- Generate an Invoice and pay the registration charge
- Proceed to Complete your registration and get your printout ready.
Registration Closing Date: The University administration has not yet declared the Registration Closing Date. Keep an eye out for the form and the Schedule dates.