KENPOLY Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) is now selling the post-UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the KENPOLY Post UTME Form below.
Applications are requested from adequately qualified applicants for admission to different National Diploma (ND) full-time programs at Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (previously – Rivers State Polytechnic) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Kano State Polytechnic, KANOPOLY Admission Form
- Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
KENPOLY Post UTME Eligibility
(i). Candidates who chose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori as their 1st choice and whose score is the prescribed cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 admission
(ii) Candidates who did not choose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) but are ready and able to effect a change of Institution to make Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori their First Choice Institution.
(iii). Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below.
How to Apply for KENPOLY Post UTME Form
STEP 1: Interested candidates for ND programs of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make a payment of N3,700 (N2,500 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge, and N300 Bank Charges). The candidate shall provide the following details:
- UTME registration number
- Phone Number and any other detail
- Log on to the polytechnic portal.
- Click Buy PIN if you want to start a fresh application
- Click Start Application to continue.
STEP 2: After making the payment, the bank shall issue a receipt with a Confirmation Number to the candidate.
STEP 3: The candidate will visit the homepage of the Rivers State Polytechnic admission portal at ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/?redirect=ecampus/applications/index.php
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into the box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created, and the Full Application Form will open. Fill in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
STEP 4: On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
STEP 5: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeping. Cross-check the printed form to ensure that the information supplied is correct. You can log in again to make any observed corrections. Log out.
STEP 6: You will be contacted in due course if successful.