AAPOLY Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is Out: Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic, Ijebu Igbo (AAPOLY) post UTME application form for the 2023/2024 academic session. This page contains Abraham Adesanya Poly (AAPOLY) Post UTME updates such as the price, eligible applicants, procedure, and form closure date.
Therefore, if you are an ambitious candidate seeking the Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic 2023/2024 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form, I recommend that you bookmark this website for updates.
- Abia State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Kaduna Poly Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Form
Candidates Eligible for AAPolytechnic Post UTME
- Applicants who score above 120 in the 2023 UTME for admission into full-time National Diploma. Meanwhile, applicants that score BELOW 120 can apply for a part-time (weekend) National Diploma. Applicants who have completed their National Diploma and the mandatory 1-year IT program can apply for the Higher National Diploma programs.
- Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic – Available Programme
1. School of Management And Business Studies
- Baking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration
2. School of Science
- Computer Science
- Science and Lab. Technology
3. School of Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics/ electrical engineering
- Urban and Regional Planning
Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
How to Apply for Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Click on this link https://v3.aapoly.edu.ng/admission/pros/dashboard.php?subsch=1 and select your program.
- Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application (Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provide)
- Check your email inbox (or spam) for your Applicant ID and Password
- Return to the website and click Login to access the Application Form (Click here to log in https://my.aapoly.edu.ng/login.php)
- Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling out the Application Form and clicking submit
- Print the Application form and Examination Slip with the examination date