Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal|vacancy.ysubeb.com: The Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board is now seeking teacher applications for the year 2023. Below are the prerequisites and instructions for filling out the Yobe State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Form.
Applicants should be informed that only those who satisfy the minimal requirements or complete the screening process will be Shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process, so make sure you follow the application guidelines carefully. Additionally, make sure you submit authentic papers and accurate information during the application process, as providing fraudulent information or credentials is prohibited.
- Taraba State SUBEB Recruitment
- Sokoto State SUBEB Recruitment
- Rivers State SUBEB Recruitment
- Rivers State SUBEB Recruitment
- Oyo SUBEB Recruitment
Requirement For Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
Before applying for the Yobe State Teachers recruitment, there is a list of qualifications that applicants must meet. Some of the prerequisites are given here, so make sure to read them before applying through the recruiting portal.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantages.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
All applicants who intend to apply for the Yobe teachers recruitment must adhere to the requirements outlined below.
- Enter https://www.vacancy.ysubeb.com/sr/login.php to access the application site.
- To create an account, use the ‘Click here to Create Account’ link.
- Fill up the blanks with your complete name, BVN, phone number, phone number confirmation, email address, and email address confirmation.
- Choose the post for which you are applying.
- Select ‘Create User’ from the drop-down menu.
- Log into your email account and click the verification link that has been delivered to your inbox or spam folder.
- Fill out your application by logging into your account.
Latest News on Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
The Application Form for the Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment will be mentioned on the application portal, and candidates must ensure that their applications are submitted before the deadline, otherwise, their applications will be rejected. After the deadline, the site will be disabled for recruiting, therefore be sure you apply before the deadline.